DOCTOR GRANADO-TIAGONCE PROFILE
Dr. Granado Tiagonce holds a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Madrid with a “Cum Laude” distinction.
He also has the following qualifications:
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, with a Cum Laude distinction
- Medical degree, specialized in General Surgery
- Medical degree, specialized in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery
- Honorary Professor of the Department of Surgery at the Autonomous University of Madrid
He has practiced at the following Hospitals:
- La Paz Hospital in Madrid
- Ruber Clinic
- Manuel Gea González Hospital at Mexico DF
- Montepríncipe Hospital in Madrid
He has actively collaborated with stays lasting several months in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Services of the following Hospitals:
- Toronto General Hospital in Toronto, Canada
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA
He currently heads an Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Unit at the Nisa Hospital Pardo de Aravaca in Madrid.
Author of numerous papers and articles in Congresses and Journals, both at national and international level.
Member of the following Medical Societies:
- SECPRE (Spanish Association of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery)
- ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- IPRAS (International Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society)
- FILACP (Ibero-Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery)
- ISAPS (International American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)